Location: Midwest U.S.
email: ask me for it, and I might give it to you. otherwise you can contact me on my journal.
Do you collect anything?: I collect perfume bottles, the older and more ornate, the better.
Do you like makeup & hair stuff: Not really. I prefer going au natural makeup-wise. As for hair stuff, I like combs and such. I also like using chopsticks in my hair.
Jewlery? (any piercings?): I have my ears pierced twice each, as well as in the cartelidge.
Do you like perfume & bathy type stuff: I like perfume, but I don't wear it much, I can't usually find ones I like. Favorite scents: amber, vanilla, and peppermint.
1. What kind of snack foods/candy do you like? Don't really eat snack foods much, although I do have a slight weakness for ice cream. I absolutely hate chewing gum, never have liked the stuff. No idea why, haven't really thought about it.
2. What are some of your hobbies? My hobbies include reading, writing my own stories and poetry, and hanging with friends.
3. What do you collect? Haven't I already answered this question? But I guess I'll repeat myself. "I collect perfume bottles, the older and more ornate, the better."
4. What are your favorite colors? My favorite colors are yellow, orange and pink.
5. What are your favorite scents and Favorite flavors?: I think I've already answered this question somewhat too, but I'll repeat myself here too. "Favorite scents: amber, vanilla, and peppermint." My favorite flavors are pretty much my favorite scents too... except for amber. Personally, I've never tried it to see if it tastes good, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't.
6. What type of music do you listen to? I listen to a lot of types of music, but mostly its alternative. I'll listen to most types, as long as it's not screamo or rap. If you ask me, there's a reason 'rap' is in cRAP.
7. What is your hair color/eye color/skin tone? My hair color is naturally a dull brown, but its usually got dark red streaks. Depends on if its washed out or not, if you can see it.
8. Do you have any particular things you can't get enough of? I can't get enough of the coffee that a shop sells in my local mall. That stuff is addictive, which is sad, because I don't hold my caffeine well. If I drink it after like 2 in the afternoon, I can expect to not sleep for at least the next 12 hours.
9. Are there any specific brands you covet? Not really, I'm not very materialistic. Except for maybe my phone. I thought I'd lost it once, and I nearly died.
10. Additional interests/comments: I honestly do look like my pic. I asked my cousin who draws to turn me into a sort of pinup. She just didn't think to put in my red. And the eyes are the wrong color. Mine are blue, not brown.